I love Snuggies

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sub-Zero temps, a hippie, and couple guitars.

Believe it or not it's like 13 degrees out near the book cliffs. My then, soon-to-be world traveling, hippie, friend and I would thaw our fingers on a portable space heater and play same gee-tar. Between chopping would and stocking would stoves. Not super typical of my style but I like it.
http://soundcloud.com/rustnroll/alcove

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song. You are very talented.

    I once taught an "American History through Music" course. Music has always been a powerful means of self-expression and people have used it to share their thoughts on everything: from what it feels like to be a slave to how angry they were that the North whomped them in the Civil War. :)

    Anyway, I think it would be neat if you could find ways to bridge your obvious talent with music to your talent for history as well. Just a thought here.

    ReplyDelete