I love Snuggies

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Concept Development
I think one way I could use this is during the Gilded Age I would have students list all of the problems they knew about from class. Once they had a good list they could then classify them into groups. Social, health, government, etc. From there they could reclassify them into government responsibilities and citizen responsibilities. I would then have an activity where they told me why they grouped things the way they did.

Another way I could use this model would be in my music class. I would use the same grouping activity but I would do it with different music types or genres. We would spend a day listening to a variety of music. Much of the music would be chosen by the students themselves to keep them interested but I would chose some that they wouldn't typically listen to. I would have them group it, label it and defend their reason for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment